1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
1 medium yellow onion, diced
3 stalks celery, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 bay leaf
6 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a 6 quart crockpot add in whole chicken breasts, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, olive oil, thyme, and bay leaf
- Next add in chicken broth, water, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours
- Remove cooked chicken breasts and cut into bite sized pieces. Place chicken back in to the crockpot.
- Add in egg noodles and parsley.
- Cover and cook just until noodles are tender, 5-10 minutes
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 7 hours
Mesa Pediatric Urgent Care and Gilbert Pediatric Urgent Care
Save time and money this winter by visiting AllKids Urgent Care. Click here (https://mysickkid.com/when-to-see-us/) for more information about us and our services.