Pumpkin lovers will sing songs of praise over this holiday confection. Creamy and smooth, it will end any meal happily.
2/3 cup evaporate milk
2 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
7 ounces marshmallow creme
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Other items needed
9×9 inch pan
Cooking spray or extra butter
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with aluminum foil. Butter the foil or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon, bring back to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 18 minutes. Remove saucepan from the heat. Allow to cook slightly, 2-3 minutes.
- Pour white chocolate chips in a large bowl. Pour fudge mixture over white chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes to allow white chocolate to soften, stir until smooth.
- Mix in marshmallow creme, butter, and vanilla until the butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares. Store in a cool, dry place.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Ready in 2 hours
Mesa Pediatric Urgent Care and Gilbert Pediatric Urgent Care
Save time and money this summer by visiting AllKids Urgent Care. Click here for more information about us and our services.