Craving pizza tonight? Want something that’s just as quick and easy as ordering in, but a lot more fun? Try this tasty pizza bake – it’s a great recipe that is soon to be a family favorite. Your kids can even help by laying down the dough, pouring sauce, and spacing out the pepperonis. Enjoy!
- 2 pouches (7.5 oz each) Bisquick Complete buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 14oz jar of pizza sauce
- 1 8oz package sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir Biscuit mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish)
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers with remaining dough, sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve!
Mesa Pediatric Urgent Care and Gilbert Pediatric Urgent Care
Save time and money this fall and keep your kids healthy by visiting AllKids Urgent Care. Click here for more information about us and our services.