- 3 cups peach nectar or 100% peach juice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- pinch of salt
- Whisk together the peach nectar, cream, sugar, ginger, and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 10 3-ounce or 8 4-ounce ice-pop molds, dividing evenly.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 4 days
Mesa Pediatric Urgent Care and Gilbert Pediatric Urgent Care
Save time and money this summer by visiting AllKids Urgent Care. Click here for more information about us and our services.