Join AllKids Urgent Care!
Thank you for your interest in joining the AllKids Urgent Care team! We are currently hiring for the below office and clinical positions. We take great pride in the care we provide for East Valley kids and their families and are looking for team members with the same commitment to quality pediatric care.
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please send us a cover letter and your resume using the form at the bottom of this page and one of our managers will be in touch with next steps. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.
Current Job Opportunities (Clinical/Support Staff)
PEDIATRIC BACK OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ MEDICAL ASSISTANT
AllKids Urgent Care, a growing, well-known pediatric urgent care with two locations in the East Valley, is currently looking for a back office supervisor/medical assistant for our East Mesa office. This position is ideal for the medical assistant with 3-5 years experience in a pediatric office who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Participate with office manager and physician owners in implementing policies and procedures for the smooth running of AllKids Urgent Care clinics
- Assist in training and orientation of new staff (front and back office)
- Perform front and back office duties as needed (triaging patients, finger and heel stick blood draws, urine catheter, etc.)
- Track and list office supplies, lab inventory, medications, etc.
- Assist with medical billing, as needed
- Receive, record and report patient complaints
- Oversee level 2 lab – running controls, calibration of lab machines, QA/QC, keeping all paperwork accurate and up-to-date for COLA and the state
- Perform and document patient call backs daily
- Participate in monthly lab meetings, billing meetings and staff meetings
Other position details and experience requirements:
- Full-time at AllKids Urgent Care in Mesa (85212)
- Monday through Friday, 2 pm to 10 pm
- 3-5 years of experience in a pediatric office
- High school degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish
- Medical billing experience not required, but candidates must be willing to learn
- Availability to share weekend calls
- Familiar with insurances, EMR
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume using the form below and one of our managers will be in touch with next steps. Thank you!